Trainee Executive – Inventory
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Visit dealers’ store regularly to find out damaged products in a particular territory.
- Find the root cause of product damage inside the distributors’ go-down.
- Recommend the solutions to reduce damage of company products.
- Execute inventory plan to determine gap between market demand and dealers’ order quantity.
- Make the dealers and sales force aware of maintaining proper inventory system.
- Make sure to utilize the manpower and other logistics of a distributor to the optimum level.
- Prepare damage reduction report and submit to the supervisor.
- Graduate in any discipline
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 22 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Should be proactive and hard working.
- Able to drive motorbike and willing to travel extensively.
- Good proficiency in MS Office Package.
- Ready to work in any territory of Bangladesh.
- This is a transferable job and get ready for the same.
- First 3-6 months will be probationary period and under on the job training.
- Job will be permanent after successful completion of probationary period.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive monthly salary.
- Salary increment after probationary period.
- Company provided android mobile handset (smart phone).
- Company provided motor bike (as per policy)
- TA/ DA provided by the company.
- Opportunity of promotion based on performance.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Jul 24, 2016