No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Study & Master RHIS (SRIT’s HIS Product) as a Healthcare Information System Product, its functionalities, business rules etc.
- Contextual Study & Analysis of LABAID Operations, Specific Requirements for RHES Usage.
- Documentation Support of Clinical/Hospital workflows & Application Functionality – RHES.
- Update User Manuals & Training Materials for RHIS Training.
- Train the Champion Users (on Train-the-Train mode) – RHIS Modules, Workflows & Reports.
- Train the End Users – RHIS Modules, Workflows & Reports.
- Interpret Master Data as available in LABAID (Ex. Names of Lab Investigations, Result Parameters, Reference Range etc, Blood Components, Drugs & Consumable Names, Compositions, Dosage Terminologies etc).
- Support Data Migration to RHIS – in terms of reviewing the correctness & completeness of data.
- Support end users while using RHIS, Create/Modify MIS Reports in RHIS.
- Own and Complete rollout of RHIS use in new facilities as & when they are opened.
- Propose changes to RHIS Future functionalities as needed by LABAID users.
- Interact with SRIT onsite & offshore members on a periodic basis.
- Submit periodic Status Reports to Management.
- Any Science or Computer Related Degree.
- Desired or Preferable: Diploma or Post Graduation in Hospital Administration or Hospital Management.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Computer Literacy: MS Office (Excel/Word/Power Point).
- Understanding of Hospital Workflow & Processes.
- Working knowledge of any of Software Applications (general understanding).
- Working Experience with Healthcare/Hospital Data – like Patient Records or Lab Results or Medication Information etc.
- Knowledge of Clinical Processes, Understanding of any Clinical Application use
- Good communication skills in English & Local Language & Excellent interpersonal & persuasive skills
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Published on: Jul 17, 2016
No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Nature: Full-time
Age: At most 40 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Application Deadline: Jul 31, 2016
Send your CV to email@example.com
Candidates are requested to send CV with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or The Head of Human Resources, Labaid Group, House # 01, Road # 04, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205 not later than July 31, 2016. Please mention the post you have applied for at the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline : Jul 31, 2016