Assistant Program Officer
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Keep records of students’ problems related to academic matters and informs the chairman and coordinator regularly.
- Assists in communicating with guest faculties.
- Assists in preparing the proposal for selection of guest faculties.
- Receive and dispatch the official documents.
- Complete the students Registration.
- Counseling among the students of various important rules of this University.
- Distribution the students Registration form, Re-sit/Re-take form, Course Add/Drop form, Semester Add/Drop form etc.
- Conduct with the guest faculties when necessary.
- Conduct with different department
- Supervise the OSS & Lab Attendant.
- Any other Works assigned by competent authority.
- Master’s Degree in any Discipline from a reputed University.
Additional Job Requirements
- Candidates with 3rd class/division or CGPA below 2.75 in any public examination need not apply.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in English, both oral and written are essential for the positions.
- Candidates with one year experience in University will get preference.
- Southeast University offers attractive compensation package including two festival bonus (each equivalent to basic salary), Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave encashment benefits etc. as per service rules.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
A detailed CV with two referees, cover letter, copies of certificates & mark sheets and two copies of photographs should be sent to ‘The Registrar’ of the University at the below address on or before 16th June, 2016.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jun 16, 2016