Executive, Internal Affairs
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide comprehensive support services to the CEO/ President that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Administer correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail.
- Handle all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
- Provide complex travel arrangements, becoming familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO and travel partners; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations.
- Accurately tracks expenses for CEO by managing credit cards and receipts. Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Work in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings.
- Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences
- Take notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
- Act as a liaison with the Board of Directors as needed.
- Set-up staff meetings & maintains electronic staff calendars.
- Answer and directs calls and emails of the CEO of a general nature.
- Provide timely and proactive management of the organization’s office environment.
- Maintains physical and electronic office filing systems for CEO
- Maintain punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Display excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Display engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Provide systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Maintain workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
- Respectfully take direction from CEO.
- BBA/ MBA from any reputed university.
- Foreign Institutes preferred.
Additional Job Requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- At or above industry standards.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Published on: May 30, 2016
No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Nature: Full-time
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Application Deadline: Jun 10, 2016
Courses from Bdjobs Training
Send your CV to email@example.com
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV along with a letter of interest outlining your vision for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org; writing ‘Application for Executive, Internal Affairs’ at the subject line. Applications will be received till June 10, 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jun 10, 2016