Company Name: National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
Job Title: Junior Officer (General)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Bank/ Insurance
Salary: 25000 —
Deadline: 28 Apr,2016
- Aspiring candidates having completed post-graduation from any public university and UGC approved private university should meet the following educational requirements:
- Minimum 2(two) First Divisions/Classes or equivalent CGPA/GPA.
- No third Division/class.
- For GPA/CGPA, the Division/Class will be determined as under:
- 1st Division/Class: 3.00 & above in SSC/ HSC/ equivalent; 3.00 & above in Graduation/Post-graduation/ Equivalent Degree in the scale of 4.00; 3.75& above Graduation/Post-graduation/ Equivalent Degree in the scale of 5.00.
- 2nd Division/Class: 2.00 to below 3.00 in SSC/ HSC/ equivalent; 2.25 to below 3.00 in Graduation/Post-graduation/ Equivalent Degree in the scale of 4.00; 2.81 to below 3.75 in Graduation/Post-graduation/ Equivalent Degree in the scale of 5.00.
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Candidates must be Computer literate with operational knowledge of WINDOWS, MS Office, MS Excel, Spread Sheet and Power Point Presentation.
- Age not over 30 years (maximum 32 years for the children of Freedom Fighters) as on April 28, 2016.
- Candidate will have to agree with a service bond for 04 (four) years
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- The selected candidates shall be on probation for 01 (One) year.
- A Consolidated monthly salary i.e. Tk.25,000.00 will be paid to Junior Officer (General) during the probation period.
- After satisfactory completion of the probation period successful candidates will be absorbed as Junior Officer (General) in Bank’s regular Pay Scale.
The intending and eligible applicants may apply through www.nccbank.com.bd by April 28, 2016 (no hard copy or e-mail application will be accepted). A scanned copy of post-graduation certificate (maximum 300 Kb) along with a recently snapped passport size color photograph (maximum 30 Kb) should be uploaded at the designated spot of the online application form accordingly.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and successful candidates of the written test will be called for Viva-voce. Any persuasions or canvassing in any stage of selection process shall be treated as disqualification.
Application Deadline : Apr 28, 2016
National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited Address : NCC Bank Bhaban, 13/1 & 13/2 Toyenbee Circular Road, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 Web : www.nccbank.com.bdBusiness : NCC Bank Limited has become the leader in private banking in Bangladesh having its strong business network with 104 online branches across the country and acquired commendable reputation by providing sincere and personalized banking services to its customers in a responsive and technology based environment.
Junior Officer (General)
Job Description / Responsibility
National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited has been operating as a leading Private Commercial Bank with its strong business network of 104 online Branches across the country and providing sincere & personalized banking services to its customers in a responsive and technology based environment. As an equal opportunity employer, the Bank invites application from smart, young, energetic, confident, self- motivated and hard working fresh post-graduates for immediate appointment as Junior Officer (General).