Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager – Internal Audit
No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Description / Responsibility
- Check bill/ voucher/ requisition/ delivery challan or any others documents as per company policy.
- Prepare/produce detailed reports on audit findings with necessary analysis, observations, comparison and recommendations.
- Perform audit work in factory, depot offices of the group.
- Check monthly salary, wages & OT of the employees of the group.
- Check the day to day financial transaction of the group.
- Check monthly accounts and final accounts of the group.
- Check & verify inventory with ERP balances through performing periodic physical counting.
- Perform any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Master Degree in Accounting with CA-CC is MUST.
- Candidates MUST have at least 2-3 years post-qualification job experience (after completion of articleship period i.e. CA-CC) in audit functions in any FMCG manufacturing company.
- N.B.: Candidates who have APPLIED earlier & have not considered/REJECTED in recent times, shall not be considered this time either. Hence, they NEED NOT TO SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION this time.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Audit, Internal Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 27 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of post-qualification job experience (after completion of articleship period i.e. CA-CC) in audit functions in any FMCG manufacturing company.
- Proficiency in SAP/ERP is preferable.
- Excellent analytical skill, report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English & Bangla.
- Strong interpersonal skill to communication with people.
- Computer literacy is must.