Executive – Finance & Accounts
Job Description / Responsibility
- To assist Head of the Department in Accounts, VAT & Tax related issues.
- Maintain all the records, register & documents conforming to VAT & Tax law and ensure proper submission to relevant authorities.
- Maintaining liaison with Tax office and its high officials for assessment and other official matters.
- Any other job assigned by the Management.
- Master/ MBA in Accounting/ Finance with good academic record.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Accounts, Finance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate, Amusement Park
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Adequate knowledge and skills on computer applications, especially MS office packages and Integrated Accounting package – ERP & Tally will be given preference.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Reporting skill, communication skill
- Able to work in a team.
- possessing positive attitude.
- As per company policy.
Application Deadline : Jun 3, 2016