Company Name: bKash Ltd
Job Title: Officer, Field Compliance Assessment
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 3
Job Category: Bank/ Insurance
Deadline: 30 Jun,2016
Minimum Bachelor degree with no less than second division or CGPGA 2.75
1 to 10 year(s)
- Age 22 to 35 year(s)
- Well acquainted with Microsoft office (Excel, Access, Power point, Word).
- Knowledge on database and analytical mind will be an added advantage.
- Self-initiated and fast learner.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond appropriately when interacting with individuals groups.
- Communication skills and proven time management aptitude is essential.
- Ability to maintain attention and complete assignments in time despite frequent stressful, emergency critical or unusual interruption.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As Per Company Policy
Application Deadline : Jun 30, 2016
bKash Ltd. Address : Shadhinota Tower, Bir Sreshtha Shaheed Jahangir Gate 546, Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka-1206 Web : www.bkash.com
Job Description / Responsibility
To conduct Field Compliance Assessment primarily related to AML (Anti Money Laundering) & CFT issues with a view to assess and report the compliance efficiency on ground; and also to assist in other activities of the External and Corporate Affairs Division.
Conduct Field Compliance Assessment (FCA) as per approved plan and Check of List.
Report Assessment results as per prescribed format.
Relevant AML and CFT related process assessment as and when required in line with Compliance Planning and Strategy.
Analyze the Field Compliance Assessment reports and submit recommendation to improve relevant compliance parameter(s).
Follow-up of compliance initiatives that is being implemented in field level and share observation.
Assessment of KYC quality check across the value chain and report to supervisor.
Keep track of the history of conducted assessment results, observations and recommendations.
Report on Competitors’ compliance initiatives and non-compliance activities.