IFIC Bank Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- The Bank is seeking for some dynamic individuals for the position of Law Officer based at Head Office who will be responsible for providing general legal services to the Bank.
- Grade: To be commensurate with qualification & experience
- Key Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain the legal issues related to the Bank (Drafting of legal deeds, Agreements, and Plaints etc.)
- Responsible for coordinating/monitoring pending Court Cases (Civil Revision, FMA, Writ Petition etc.) filed by or against the Bank.
- Assisting in providing legal opinions on various legal issues.
- Attending Court and Lawyer’s Chamber as and when required.
- Engaged in tasks involving:
- -Civil & criminal laws relevant in banking business
- -Company laws, land laws
- -Legal department records maintenance
- Job Location: Head Office, Dhaka
- Must be a Law graduate from any reputed University and Admission as a Legal Practitioner.
- 2 to 8 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum of 2-5/8 years experience in the relevant field.
- Professional knowledge in drafting legal documents
- Professional knowledge in Civil Litigation, Commercial Law – Conveyance, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Criminal Litigation.
- Ability to produce excellent results under tight deadlines
- Must be an organized team player who can work independently and work under pressure with good interpersonal and negotiation skill.
- Computer literacy
- Writing capacity in both English & Bengali
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Published on: Jul 19, 2016
Job Nature: Full-time
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: Jul 25, 2016
Application Deadline : Jul 25, 2016