Sr. Executive/ Executive, Institutional & Market Development, ICS Program
Future Carbon Limited
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- A renowned and leading energy and environmental business services provider working with various local and international donor agencies and government organizations, is looking for a number of candidates willing to work in the Improved Cookstoves (ICS) dissemination program who will actively work with local/international NGOs/donor agencies to explore cookstove market potentials. After successful completion of probationary period, deserving candidates will be absorbed as regular employees.
- Strategic marketing and sales planning and reporting
- Explore existing and new market segments for Improved Cookstove (ICS)
- Sales and Marketing activities
- Travelling and staying out of Dhaka for business need during campaign
- Business communication and development activities
- Rapport building with renowned NGOs already active in ICS venture
- Other related activities as and when required
- Minimum graduation in any discipline from any recognized university/institute
Additional Job Requirements
- Fresh graduates and female candidates willing to work with NGOs are highly encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge on Improved Cookstove (ICS) and related renewable energy products
- Knowledge on sales, marketing and business development
- Basic computer literacy (Microsoft office packages, internet browsing and e-mail communication)
- Work experience with NGOs in relevant sector is an additional advantage
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per organization Policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested and potential candidates are highly encouraged to send their CV along with a covering letter for this particular position and a recent passport sized photograph on or before July 25th, 2016 to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Aug 13, 2016