Junior Assistant Producer (TV & Social Media)
BBC Media Action
Job Description / Responsibility
- Position type: Fixed Term
- Reports to: Producer/Director
- Working Hours: 40 hours/week
- Contract Duration: Fixed term to 30/09/16 with possible extension
- Date of Joining: ASAP
- Who can apply: Interested individuals with right to work in Bangladesh
- Job reference: 16_7_20
- Overall purpose: To work within the production team to support the creation of high quality TV and social media content. To ensure that all content is delivered on time, to budget and in accordance with BBC Media Action’s high creative standards and editorial requirements.
- Main Duties & responsibilities:
- To assist with pre-production, filming and post-production for allocated TV episodes and social media stories working closely at all times with episode directors / producers and assistant producers
- To help source locations, contributors and production talent
- To assist the series and episode producers and assistant producers with production of shooting and narration scripts
- To assist in ensuring production safety, including involvement in preparation of risk assessments and ensuring safety measures are upheld by all crew
- To assist in creating and manage filming and edit schedules in close liaison with other members of the TV and social media production team
- To work within the production team and alongside administration, finance and procurement staff to ensure all purchasing, hiring and contracting is completed in line with BBC Media Action policies and procedures
- The position(s) are based in Dhaka but with travel to production locations across the country as necessary. In general, normal office hours will apply but the nature of the role means that a flexible approach to working time will be necessary.
Additional Job Requirements
- Visit this link to view job requirements detail: http://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/bbcmediaaction/bbcmediaaction143.htm
- Compensation Package: Salary and benefit as per INGO standard. Benefits include two festival bonuses and gratuity equivalent to gross salary. Group Life Insurance including inpatient and outpatient coverage.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Published on: Jul 20, 2016
Job Nature: Contractual
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: Jul 30, 2016
Please note that we do NOT accept CV/Resume in the short listing process.
The deadline for submitting applications is midnight July 30th 2016.
The BBC is an equal opportunity employer
Application Deadline : Jul 30, 2016