Bangladesh Bank Computer Question : Download PDF Link Click Here
Bangladesh Bank AD Basic Computer Question-2015(Date:31.07.15)
1. The process of loading the OS in the memory is known as – Booting
2. I MHz=〖10〗^6Hz
3. To display one line in multiple cells you will have to select Wrap text check box.
4.The formula to find the average value of A1,A2,A3 is =sum(A1:A3)/3
5.Suppose cells A5 and B5 contain the values 35000 and 100 respectively.In cell C5, if you apply the formula =IF(A5<>2000,B5*10%, B5*20%), What will be the result in C5? = 7000
6. What will be the result formula =Max(Average(B1,B2), product(B3:B4)) where the value of B1=26,B2=30, B3=12 and B4=2 . = 28
7. Find a correct search option to find a file that starts with “N” =N*.doc
8. Which of the following symptom does not indicate that your computer system is affected by virus? = Disk access time is faster
9 . You are the student of Dhaka University.You have Computer and Internet connection from PC ,you browse the e-commerce web sites amazon.কম and submit an order through online using your international credit card to purchase 50 books. This type of transaction is known as= B2C
10. Which technology is used for Bluetooth operations? = Radio Frequency
Bangladesh Bank OFFICERS (GENERAL SIDE) Basic Computer Question-2015(Date: 15.05.15)
1. A hard disk has the storage capacity of 500 GB. How many bytes of information it can store? = 500*2^30bytes
2. When you on your computer then component works first?-Processor
3. A CD –ROM drive is labeled with 52X.Here 52X is a measurement of – Revolution per minute.
4. Suppose the value of cell E5 in MS-Excel sheet is 3500.If we apply the formula =IF(E5<20000,E5*10% E5*20%),What will be the result?-350
5. Which of the programming language is not a high level language? = ORACLE.
6. Which one of the following is Utility Software? = McAfee.
7. Bluetooth operations use = Radio Technology.
8. POST means = Power On Self-Test
9. In Bangladesh, BRTC provides bandwidth of internet service through submarine cable network. Which of the following submarine cable networks is connected Bangladesh? = SEA-ME-WE
10. Maximum number of rows in an excel sheet are = 65536
Bangladesh Bank AD Exam 2014(03.05.14)
1. IPv4 address is = 32 bit
2. A hard disk is divided into tracks, which are subdivided into: Sectors.
3. Which is the binary equivalent of the decimal number 23? – 10111
4. The last address of IP address represents = Broadcast Address.
5. CSS is an acronym for = Cascading Style Sheets.
6 .The machine readable form of a program is called as = Object Code
7. What is the use of Forms in HTML? = To collect user’s input .
8. A computer port is used to = Communicate with other computer peripherals
9. SQL stands for = Structured Query Language .
10. Example of OSI model Layer = Data link layer, physical layer, transport layer, application layer, session layer, network layer.
Bangladesh Bank AD-2013(10.05.2013)
1. Which commands is used to reboot the computer? = Ctrl + Alt + Del
2. Bkash is an example of = Mobile banking
3. Which device is use to share a broadband internet connection =Router
4. Windows is an = Operating system
5. Which are the output devices? = Monitor, printer, Speaker, Plotter, Projector, Head Phone etc.
6. MPEG extension refers to = Video file
7. VoIP refers to = Voice over Internet Protocol
8. Which application is used for calculations? = Microsoft Excel
9. In MS Word, pressing CTRL+S will result in = Saving the document
10. Which are the anti-virus software? = Avast, Norton, Mcafee , Avira , MS Security Essential, AVG,ESET NOD32 ,Symantec, Panda, PC Tools, Zone Alarm , Cobra(BD), PC Cillin etc.
Bangladesh Bank AD-2012(28.06.2012)
1.’BAK’ extension refers to = Backup file
2. ‘MPG’ extension refers to = Animation/movie file
3. ‘INI’ extension refers to = System file
4. Who co-founded Hotmail in 1996 and then sold the company to Microsoft? = Saber Bhatia
5. Who co-created the UNIX operating system in 1969 with Dennis Ritchie? = Ken Thompson
6. Who developed Yahoo? = David Filo & Jerry Yang
7. What is the term to ask the computer to put information in order numerically or alphabetically? = Sort
8.’DB’ computer abbreviation usually means = Database
9. ‘OS’ computer abbreviation usually means = Operating System
10. DOCSIS means = Data Over Cable Service Interface specification
Bangladesh Bank AD-2011(22.07.2011)
1.Different data units are = bit< bytes< kilobyte< megabyte< gigabyte<terabyte<petabyte.
2. Which are you probably using if you are viewing windows and icons? = Graphical User Interface
3. When electrical power is disrupted or cut of, data and programs are lost in = RAM
4. UNIX is a = Operating System
5. In MS Word, CTRL+E will result in = Center alignment
6. WAN stands for = Wide Area Network
7. Which file extensions do indicate only graphics files?=BMP and GIF
8. The goal to ensure the accuracy, integrity and safety of all information system processes and resources is goal of = Firewalls
9. Bluetooth wireless networking standard is = 802.11
10.A is thrice as good as workman as B and therefore is able to finish a job in 60 days less than B. Working together, they can do it in=22.5days
Bangladesh Bank Cash Officer 2011(21.10.11)
1 .If a computer on the network shares resources for others to use, it is called – Server.
2. A program that can copy itself and infect a computer without the permission of the owner is called = VIRUS.
3 .A —— is a small piece of text stored on your computer, phone or whatever you use to surf the internet. = Cookie.
4. To move to the bottom of a document press = Ctrl+End Key.
5. MICR stands for = Magnetic Ink Character Reader/Recognition.
6. An error in software or hardware is called a bug. What is the alternative computer jargon for it? = VIRUS.
7. ASCII stands for = American Standard Code for Information Interface.
8. All computers must have = An Operating System.
9. One MB is equal to = 1024KB.
10 .The output quality of a printer is measured by = Dot per inch.(DPI)
Bangladesh Bank Assistant Director 2010(24.09.10)
1. Windows is an = Operating System.
2. Example of antivirus are = Avast, Norton, Mcafee , Avira , MS Security Essential, AVG,ESET NOD32 ,Symantec, Panda, PC Tools, Zone Alarm , Cobra(BD), PC Cillin etc.
3. Which is the latest Operating System? = Windows 10
4. Computer does mathematical functions by using = Binary Digit.
5. Which are the database software? = Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Corel Paradox, Lotus Approach , dbase , FoxPro ,File Maker Pro ,4D etc.
6. Which of the following is not a free e-mail service provider? = AVG
7. Which are the Bangla Font? = AdarshaLipi, Ekush, Falgun, Rinky, Sulekha, Lekhoni ,Saroda, Sushree, Basundhara, Chandrabati etc.
8. What is the term to ask the computer to put information in order numerically or alphabetically? = Sort
9. Which are both output and input device? = Modem ,Touch Screen,VCR,VCP,VTR,TV&Tape Recorder,Camera etc .
10. Which one is a valid e-mail = firstname.lastname@example.org
Bangladesh bank AD-2009(30.10.09)
1. ‘JPG ‘extension refers usually to what kind of file = image file.
2. RAM stands = Random Access Memory .
3. ‘CD’ computer abbreviation usually means = Compact Disc.
4. ‘MPG’ extension refers what kind of file = Animation/movie file .
5. How many bits has a byte? = 8.
6. Another word for the CPU is = Microprocessor.
7. INTI extension refers usually to what kind of file? = System file.
8. Which are database software? = Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Corel Paradox, Lotus Approach , dbase , FoxPro ,File Maker Pro ,4D etc.
9. Which are graphic-software? = Adobe Photoshop , Adobe Ilustrator, Corel Draw, Light groom ,Page Maker, Harvard Graphics etc .
10. In general, which letter is considered for Hard Disk Drive? = D.
Bangladesh bank AD-2008(15.02.08)
1 Which file is run automatically if it is available? = CONFIG.SYS.
2. The acronym ‘POST’ refers to what? = Power-On Self Test.
3. Your PC tells you that your 200 M Hard drive is out of
Space. However, when you turn DIR, the total size of your files add to less than 200 how do you account for this difference? = Hidden files.
4. What is the fastest method to create a bootable disk? = Enter SYS A: with a previously formatted disk in drive A.
5. In general, which letter is considered for Hard Disk Drive? = C.
6. The command FORMAT A:/S will not = store the existing data on the disk in drive A before formatting.
7. Which are the word processing software?= MS Word ,Word Perfect(WP) ,Note Pad , Word Pad , PFS Write , Word Star, Latex , Lotus Wordpro , Dox Writer ,Mac Write Display Writer etc.
8. RAM in Computer stands for = Random Access Memory.
9. Which are graphics software? = Adobe Photoshop , Adobe Ilustrator, Corel Draw, Light groom ,Page Maker, Harvard Graphics etc .
10. Which utility program could improve the speed of disk?
Bangladesh bank AD-2004(18.06.2004)
1 The brain of a computer is –Microprocesso