Co-ordination Officer – ACI Animal Health
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide necessary secretarial support to the Business Director.
- Maintain calendars, arrange appointments, meetings, conferences, events and schedules for the BD, AH on a day to day and monthly basis.
- Keep files up-to-date; transcribe dictated or written materials or handwritten drafts.
- Ensure timely dispatch the correspondence of Supervisor / Department.
- Maintain confidentiality of necessary information.
- Make local and foreign travel arrangements for Supervisor.
- Attend, screen all queries and calls coming from outside over telephone.
- BBA / MBA in any discipline
Additional Job Requirements
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Dynamic and energetic individual
- We Offer:
- Professional working environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Performance based career path.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Canvassing in any form will immediately lead to disqualification. www.aci-bd.com.
Application Deadline : Aug 1, 2016